Monthly Archives: June 2013
Kevin Price Covering SHRM in Chicago
Kevin Price will be covering the SHRM Convention in Chicago from June 16 to the 19th for US Daily Review and for the Price of Business Show. The Price of Business is the longest running show of its kind in the Houston, market. Kevin will be sponsored there by Best Work Data.
With an impressive keynote lineup, hundreds of sessions, the world’s largest HR marketplace, and the iconic Chicago skyline as a backdrop, the SHRM 2013 Annual Conference & Exposition will give you everything you need to be more focused, energized and successful. Make your plans now to join us and ensure that you are faster, stronger, and bolder.
About Best Work Data
n the assessment industry, claims of being the “best” center around whatever that particular company offers:
- …millions of people tested
- …certified consultants
- …hundreds of job profiles
- …extensive pages of statistics and validation data
- …endorsements by celebrated speakers & authors.
While these are certainly admirable, at BestWork DATA, we believe that the only thing that matters is whether or not the DATA solves a problem for our clients or helps them to makes more effective business decisions.
We designed BestWork DATA with the help of some of the top psychometric scientists in North America, but the most important insights were from HR professionals, business executives and consultants. They said they wanted a tool that had these features:
- Quick – Completed online in less than 30 minutes
- Easy to use – A simple invitation process with an equally simple way to get the reports
- Easy to understand – No special training or certification to use it
- Actionable information – Something beyond “interesting” or “accurate” that actually spoke directly to business decisions
Today, that exists in our Premium Program, with 35 distinct reports delivered in an unlimited usage annual site license for $1995. In addition, we have specialized programs for the call center industry, sales organizations, restaurants, salons, spas, manufacturing and more. We can easily customize reports for any type of job or application in which knowing how a person thinks, learns and behaves is important. We invite to explore this site or contact us to learn more.